Mossini is an Italian company specializing in the press sector, capable of offering any solution for sheet metal forming: conventional eccentric presses, Link Drive slow-motion mechanical presses, Desmodrive programmable slow-motion eccentric presses (exclusive Mossini patent), hydraulic presses, triple effect hydraulic presses, touch-up presses, multi-carriage hydraulic presses and electric presses.
Mossini hydraulic and mechanical presses, new, retrofit and used
Second-hand Mossini hydraulic and mechanical presses
Presses and lines for hot forming, forging and ring rolling complete Mossini’s production.
At Makorpress we are official distributors of Mossini hydraulic and mechanical presses, we are a young, talented and highly qualified team, with the ability to learn new skills and the necessary experience to offer the solutions that your company needs.
For this reason, specialists in mechanics, electronics, hydraulics and automation are at your disposal.
At Makorpress we have extensive experience in rebuilding and refurbishing Mossini mechanical presses for punching and cold stamping of sheet metal and metals in general. Mossini mechanical presses used, occasion or rebuilt, for stamping and cold drawing of metals.
We prepare each mechanical press to be sold in optimal working conditions, well rebuilt and modernized.
Types of Mossini Presses
- Mossini mechanical presses
- Mossini hydraulic presses
- Mossini electric presses
Mossini mechanical presses
Mossini started his own business as a manufacturer of mechanical presses. Over the years, it has acquired and developed the technology and experience that make it a leading company in its production field today.
Mossini has a wide range of mechanical presses:
- Mechanical presses – frame with 4 pillars – from 50 to 200 tons
- C-frame mechanical presses – 1 connecting rod – from 100 to 315 tons
- C-frame mechanical presses – 2 connecting rods – from 160 to 400 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 1 connecting rod – from 100 to 1000 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 2 connecting rods – from 100 to 3000 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 4 connecting rods – from 500 to 3,500 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 1 connecting rod – with automatic stroke adjustment, from 100 to 1000 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 2 connecting rods – with automatic stroke adjustment, from 500 to 3000 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 1 connecting rod – with Link Drive system, from 100 to 1000 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 2 connecting rods – with Link Drive system, from 100 to 3000 tons.
- Double-sided mechanical presses – 4 connecting rods – with Link Drive system, from 630 to 3,500 tons.
- Double-sided speed mechanical presses – 1 connecting rod – from 50 to 200 tons.
- Double-sided speed mechanical presses – 2 connecting rods – from 100 to 500 tons.
The robust electro-welded and stress-relieved steel frames, the choice of materials, the precision of the machining, the quality of the components and the attention to detail guarantee all Mossini machines the characteristics of safety, quality and reliability that are essential for production in small and medium-sized enterprises. big series.
Mossini hydraulic presses
The capacity for research and the ability to imagine, even before designing, safer, more efficient and easier-to-use presses, have marked the company’s activity in this field since its inception, more than thirty years ago. Today the range includes different types of hydraulic presses, with forces up to 10,000 tons.
The range available is very wide. It includes:
- Double-sided hydraulic presses from 100 to 3500 tons.
- Double-sided hydraulic presses for punching from 160 to 3500 tons.
- Double sided triple action hydraulic presses from 630 to 3500 tons.
- PHE (Plate Heat Exchangers) double-sided hydraulic presses from 5,000 to 10,000 tons.
- C-frame hydraulic presses from 100 to 400 tons
True to its philosophy, Mossini designs and manufactures the hydraulic systems of all its presses in complete autonomy, using, among other things, a sizing system totally designed and developed by its own technical department. Components are always of the highest quality. All measurement systems (fees, pressure, temperature) are absolute.
Accessories are Walterscheid. The system used, based on the deformation of the tube and the presence of an elastomeric seal, ensures an exceptional coupling between the fitting and the pipe, a high operating pressure, the total absence of leaks and a particular indifference to vibrations and spikes. depression.
The entire range can be equipped with both lower and upper workpiece-holder cushions, equipped with absolute and programmable measurement systems for different operating modes. Management is fully integrated with that of the press.
Mossini electric presses
The electric press is a mechanical press, based on the traditional connecting rod-crank kinematics, capable, however, of adapting to all the demands of shaping, from coining to deep drawing. But not only can it perform all the power application curves typical of all types of mechanical presses, it does it even better! All this, thanks to the possibility of adjusting the speed and position of the carriage in real time and with great precision.
Also, from now on, with the new Pendulum mode, having the exact stroke that your own work requires is no longer just a dream! Even on machines with 4 cranks!